Organizational Equity Training
Diversity, Equity, Access, and Belonging are values that every organization must not only adopt, but weave holistically into its DNA. From the board to leadership to staff, it’s vital that your team members are knowledgeable and embrace these ideas as foundational practice.
As a Community Wellbeing and Belonging Consultant, under this umbrella, SK expert, Nicole Miller is able to provide the following services.
Key Organizational Equity Training Services We Can Help With Include:
- Initial and ongoing workplace assessments
- Initial and ongoing training and education
- Consultation around individual training plans and professional development of employees – including specific leadership assessment and/or development around DEAB issues
- Board development and training
- Diverse recruitment and retention of staff
- Policy and Practice assessments, reviewing documentation through a DEAB lens – providing recommendations for more accessible language
- Consultation and recommendations for creating a place of Belonging for an organization – both for employees and customers
- Development of Strategic Plans
Nicole is able to deliver trainings and continued learning opportunities on a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to: Microaggression and Implicit Bias, Belonging in the Workplace, Diverse Recruitment and Retention, Intersectionality, Disability Rights & Disability Justice, Individual and Systemic Racism, Engagement Strategies when working with diverse groups, Inclusive Language, Ableism, Ageism in the workplace, and many other trainings and topics.
Scandiuzzi Krebs does not believe that a white-owned firm should profit from providing equity work. Our fees and payments in this line of service are structured to cover employee compensation, taxes, and administrative costs only.